Tuesday, April 29, 2008

VOTE!!!

Luke and I are working on painting the study. Included in this post are the three choices for paint. Now it is time for you to sound off -- let me know which you like. The pictures aren't great but you get the idea...

Choice #1


Bayleaf above the chair rail, craft white for the chair rail and Barley below the chair rail (this option could also be reversed...just didn't take a picture of it)


Choice #2
Craft white chair rail and barley for the walls (above and below chair rail)

Choice #3

Craft white rail and bayleaf for walls


The study will be decorated in an outdoor theme -- we have lots of artifacts (old maps from National Parks, mounted fly fishing stuff, etc) with dark furniture. It's a bit of a nod to Luke's outdoor life -- well the one he had before me because goodness knows I'm not exactly a "camper" kinda girl.

Anyway -- let me know what you think!!

3 comments:

Cassandra Raney said...

I really like #1... but reversed. I always tend to do the darker color on bottom so that's probably why I say reversed. Either way, it's gonna turn out great! Have fun painting.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cutie - I like #1, reversed...but you didn't give me an option to vote for that one :( BUT all of them will look great with your theme and all the goodies waiting to go into the study. Love you Mom

Anonymous said...

I'll join the crowd here, I like the two-tone wall with the darker shade on the bottom. Happy painting!