I'm a MOM (Mother Of Many) and wife. Here I chronicle loves and laughter, tears and fears; all while trying to seek first His kingdom, simply, authentically, completely.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Vent
I've been wanting to compose a vent of my own for some time now -- a diatribe of the wrongs and ills in my life -- a giant of scream of "IT'S NOT FAIR!!". But I simply can't bring myself to do it; it seems that everytime I sit down to write my vent all my thoughts are turned to others facing huge crises on their own. I read today of a sweet young lady coming to grips with her imminent death and of another couple facing the reality of a failed adoption. My problems...well they aren't really problems at all are they?? Basically all I want to do is a little I, I, I, I, I, me, me, me, me, me, why, why, why -- when what I should focus on is Him, Him, Him. Humbling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment