Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged...and a little something for Misty

Thanks to Misty for the tag. My instructions were as follows:
1. Open the 4th folder on my computer (I chose the 4th folder in the my pictures folder because nothing intesting happens in some random comp files).
2. Choose the 4th picture in that folder and post it on your blog.
3. Describe the picture
4. Tag 4 people

First let me say that I'm not tagging people...if you want to do it awesome -- I'd love to see the pictures. If you don't want to -- well there's one in every crowd (no pressure!)...


Here's my picture

The desription of this picture: It was taken 9/5/2005, making Jack not quite 3 months old. He was on the bed being CUTE. Obviously this picture missed the cute. But in true Valerie fashion I didn't delete it and yes Misty I printed. (For those who don't know, I take THOUSANDS of pictures -- no exaggeration -- I delete NONE of them and I print ALL of them.) Now it's your turn -- dig through those comp files and SHOW ME SOME PICS!!!

And for Misty -- I offer a slideshow for your amusement. These are all the pics from this particular photo session. As you can see I was having trouble getting the camera to look through the same cute lens I was seeing through. That and Jack just quit cooperating...and I was a VERY new mom. Why I offer foder for more teasing is beyond comprehension...at least we'll have more to laugh at for January's scrapbook night!!


2 comments:

Misty said...

LOVE IT!! I knew you wouldn't disappoint! :) haha.

Anonymous said...

Jack still makes someof those faces... LOL! I love it!