I'm a MOM (Mother Of Many) and wife. Here I chronicle loves and laughter, tears and fears; all while trying to seek first His kingdom, simply, authentically, completely.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Where I am...
I have a lot to say...tons in fact. Thoughts upon thoughts, words upon words filling my heart, welling up from emotion. I can't say any of them. I don't want to hurt feelings, bruise egos, wound hearts. I don't want to make others doubt themselves (even perhaps when they should) and I don't want to plant fodder that will grow into gossip weeds. That's why my words here have been few and far between. It's difficult, as a word girl, to work through these thoughts and emotions without writing them down. I thought this blog was a place to do just that...but as readership grows so too must the stroke of my censorship pen. I know I could journal...and perhaps I should...but I enjoyed the real-ness of this medium, the here and now and relevance of blogging. Ouch...I enjoyed it...didn't realize I don't any more. Some days I do...I need to get back to those, find those, seek those out (or at least the mindset from which they sprung). So I'll go back to my cave, wrestle with my thoughts and emotions and strive to come back refreshed with ideas that are a bit more neutral -- I'll still post as the bug bites, but if I'm gone awhile you'll know why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
V...I am going to pray for you today. When I say that, I really mean i am going to pray for you. If there is something specifically I can pray for, email me...
mere
Post a Comment