Friday, November 27, 2009

I had to open my mouth

I did it -- blame it on me. I declared with fervor that Grace had avoided the reflux bug that plagued the boys. Then with an unbridled fury reflux swooped down us. Grace had her 1 month visit Tuesday (a HUGE thanks to Dr. L for rescheduling Grace's one month appointment so I didn't have to come back to the office for the 4th straight week in a row). In addition to now being on reflux medication, Grace's measurements are as follows: head -- 14" (less than 5th %), length -- 20.5" (10th %), weight -- 7lbs 2oz (less than 5th %).

Here is a picture of Grace from Monday night; she's saying THANKS to a local girl scout troop who gifted us with some goodies to celebrate Grace and commemorate the birthday of the founder of Girl Scouts.

No comments: