Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I know I should dig deeper ...

I know I should, like she is doing, dig deeper for purposes larger than myself but all I really want to do is crawl in bed and let the next few days pass without me. Time to muster up energy, grab the bootstraps and pull hard. There are a lot of little ones depending on me today...I'll be glad when this season is over

5 comments:

Janet said...

I am praying for you my friend. You are a wonderful woman with a strong and beautiful spirit. Hang in there and remember that through tough days God is not waiting for you on the the other side... He is holding your hand all the way through.

Misty said...

Love you, please let me help you in any way I can!!

Mindy said...

Love you. We would love to help out with the boys. Really! We would. Dinner? Foot massage? Just tell me what you need :)

Amber said...

I'm with everyone else; God gave you friends to help out. We love you and want to help!

Rebecca :) said...

There is not much I can do from many miles away. But, I will continue to pray for you and the family.
Love you Val!