I'm a MOM (Mother Of Many) and wife. Here I chronicle loves and laughter, tears and fears; all while trying to seek first His kingdom, simply, authentically, completely.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Jack's First Field Trip
Jack had his first field trip last week. His class went to Dewberry Farm and apparently he had a blast. I wasn't able to attend since Grace was home but from talking with the other moms who were able to chaperone it sounds like the trip was a success! I'm not certain if Jack had more fun at the farm or in the car to and from the destination. I can only imagine the ride with 4 silly little boys!! Apparently Jack went on a train, jumped on "a giant air pillow" (his words) and did a zip line. Hopefully more happened since he was gone for 6 hours but who knows! I don't have pictures yet; the mom who drove Jack has promised to send some pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As his Aunt... who knows silly terms to explain things. As soon as you said Giant Air Pillow, I knew exactly what he was talking about. I take pride in that. LOL
Post a Comment