I'm a MOM (Mother Of Many) and wife. Here I chronicle loves and laughter, tears and fears; all while trying to seek first His kingdom, simply, authentically, completely.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Prayer request for Baby Jack
Praying Friends -- I want to introduce you to little Jack W. Jack and his brother Ben were born one day shy of 26 weeks gestation. Baby Ben fought hard for almost a week before he was welcomed home to be with Jesus. Jack is still fighting and is doing well but he has a long road ahead of him. Pray for Baby Jack and for his mom and dad, Matt and Bailey W. I put their button on the blog so we can all keep up with little Jack's progress and remember to pray for him daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My thoughts and prayers are with your friend. Losing a child is something that I could not imagine.
Thanks for putting the button on your blog Val. It is so comforting to have praying people all around us.
Thanks friend, love you!
Post a Comment