Upon investigating why Jack and Sam had gotten so quiet while in the backyard (usually a sign trouble is brewing) I found them outside having a private jam/praise session. They were singing, "Shine your light and let the whole world see, we're singing for the glory of the Risen King" over and over again, each repetition a little louder than the one before it. The most beautiful music if you ask me.
excuse the photo-quality...I took this from inside, trying to get around the patio cover. I didn't want to disturb the band!
3 comments:
LOVE IT! Makes me cry when I catch my little ones singing praises. For just a moment I think I might be doing something right.
Just a gentle reminder from the Master Builder of the catherdrals you are building.... for when you get lost in the busy-ness of building. Love Mom
That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! :)
Post a Comment