I don't tweet; not because of some high-and-mighty, holier-than-thou reason but simply because I know myself and I need a little more filtering than Twitter allows. Still I compose tweets in my head -- snippets of thought, clever one-liners, random observations. I thought it might be fun, for one day, to keep track of what my tweets would be if I was a tweeter on Twitter. Let's see what happens together shall we?
*2 diaper changes and one outfit change for Grace and she's only been up 30 minutes. Gonna be a good day.
* have already had too many bodily fluid incidences with my kids and I haven't left the house yet
* dropped Jack at school. Praying he has a good day.
* on the way out the door for Sam's school and Bible study. Drenched in projectile puke from Grace. guess we're staying home
*survived Sam's drop-off sans puke.
* finally did all the dishes I've been hiding in my dishwasher
* HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!
So this was a big-fat-failure. Maybe it would've worked if there hadn't been such a presence of bodily fluid abounding. I'll try again another day...
No comments:
Post a Comment