A conversation between Sam and me
Sam: Mom, how'd you get your boo-boos?
Me: I don't have any boo-boos, baby.
Sam: yes you do. how'd you get them? did you fall down? when I fall down I get boo-boos. see this boo-boo on my finger (shows me non-existent boo-boo on pinky).
Me: I see it Sam. Mommy doesn't have any boo-boos though.
Sam: yes you do. when will Gracie get her boo-boos?
Me: well I hope she doesn't get any boo-boos. I don't like it when my babies get hurt.
Sam: M-oo-m. All girls have boo-boos. When will Gracie fall down and get her boo-boos?
Me: (with interest suddenly peaked) Wait, what? Sam, where are my boo-boos that you see?
Sam: sheepishly grins, You know!
Me: (gesturing to my breasts) Sam are these my boo-boos?
Sam: nods in agreement
Me thinks an anatomy lesson is in the very near future...
3 comments:
That is so funny! I had to go back and read it again once I (or you) realized what it really was he was talking about. LOL!
Sam is such a Cutie!!!
Lol. Love it. Just wait until they're 10. Conversations can get sooooo interesting! :)
Post a Comment