Friday, September 16, 2011

A bit rusty...

I sat down in the quiet still of this morning fully intent on completing one of my "to-do" posts I mentioned before. But the words won't come. I'm not certain where I lost them but the words I can find are small and boring and bland. I don't want to use them, not here. So I'm going to do what I used to tell students to do -- write until the words appear. Just keep writing...today's post may be a bit more daily drudgery than I'd like but I need to start somewhere...

Today I'm heading back to the Med Center for another doctor's appointment for one of the babies. It's the second 9am appointment this week. I've taken these babies to the doctor at least once a week every week I've had them. It's starting to wear on me. They aren't sick -- no worries there. Well at least not life-or-death sick, maybe not even there's-a-pill-for-that sick. The doctors are just trying to piece together their health picture which requires specialists and test ad nauseum. Jack is coming with me to the appointment; we have school work to do. Our schooling is looking less and less like I thought it would but thankfully we are settling into a routine that works for us. From the baby sounds I hear it appears Grace is up and not so ready to meet the dawn.

I'll be back to work on this a little later tonight...maybe my words will come with me next time.

No comments: