Well it's been 5 days since my no-holds barred post. How am I doing? I'm doing...okay. I won't say great. Most days -- in fact
every day -- I do very well with the food, until the kids go to bed. And then it's every man for himself. But I have done my exercise every day (with the exception of the day Sam had his tonsils removed...it was rough). On the one hand I'm proud that I've made some tough but good choices. On the other, deep down, I know I can do more. Forget the "should do" I'm in the "can do" but am choosing not to phase. But at least I can admit that...and I'm working on plans to change things in that department.
I haven't seen any changes but it's only been 5 days and oh my did it take more than 5 days to get this way.
You know what I'm ready for? I'm ready for the word "weight" to not be a bad word, for it to not make my skin crawl. And I'm not going to stop until that changes...
No comments:
Post a Comment