Thursday, January 12, 2012

Update

It's been almost 2 full weeks since I declared for all the world my addiction to food. Seriously...so embarrassing. I consider taking that post down daily. I'm making some huge strides and though I am nowhere close to where I need to be I can tell the changes are huge. Mega-HUGE. Y'all I'm talking pass-up-the Shipleys-donut-for-multigrain-cheerios-even-though-I-already-bought-the donuts HUGE. Typically I would've polished those bad boys off. Can't waste food -- I'm doing it for the poor starving children who would love to have to eat those donuts. But I let them go. Huge.

My workouts haven't been anywhere close to consistent. I'm getting there though. I can at least say I haven't given up, a typical occurrence in years past. A benefit of baring your soul on the internet is that LOTS of people know...and ask. An awesome benefit, actually, because instead of having just 2 accountability partners I have several. Very very nice, indeed.

Other things are coming about because of my change in attitude but I'll save those for another post. Right now I have to go gently remind my children, for the seventy billionth time, that napping doesn't include jumping from the top bunk.

No comments: