I'm a MOM (Mother Of Many) and wife. Here I chronicle loves and laughter, tears and fears; all while trying to seek first His kingdom, simply, authentically, completely.
Friday, November 22, 2013
How I did in school after disney
Hi it's me Jack again. I had a hard time getting started on school, because I just got back from 8 days of fun at disney. I forgot about some things while I was at disney. Some subjects were easy to start. Math was the hardest to get started on, because I forgot some fraction rules. I fought through all the forgotten things and, calmed down took a few deep breaths. I concentrated by looking closely, focused and used the things that weren't forgotten. Then things got easy; I was able to do school work; math turned out good and fractions went well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Buddy--I'm glad you kept at it and were able to get back in your groove at school. I hope you had a great time on vacation--I know I had a blast with you!
Love,
Dad
Hi Jack, It's Grammy. I've tried to comment several times, but for some reason, I haven't been able to "prove I'm not a robot". Mom will explain that to you, it's a process to validate and approve submitted comments.
ANYWAY, I enjoy reading your posts. I had some trouble getting back into my routine after Disney too. Keep up the good work and keep writing. We are reading what you have to say.
Love you,
Grammy
Post a Comment