I'm a MOM (Mother Of Many) and wife. Here I chronicle loves and laughter, tears and fears; all while trying to seek first His kingdom, simply, authentically, completely.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Question answering
Hi, it's Jack. The first question I will answer is from Ms. Amanda. She asked, "did you dress up for halloween?" Yes I did. "What was your costume?" I was Willy from Duck Dynasty. My costume was hot but people liked it. The second question is from Ms. Meredith. She asked, "what was your favorite football moment?" I had 3 really good runs, 2 of them I almost made it to the 1st down line (50 yard line). The other one I was tripped right before the touchdown. The last question I will answer is from my Gigi Ruby. She asked, "what is your new puppy's name?" My puppy's name is Waffles, he is a black Golden Doodle with gold on his paws and I would describe him naughty. Thank you for the questions. I appreciate you reading my blog "That's all we have for today folks! "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment