Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tag

I decided to do this because...well primarily because I have no other inspiration at the moment and I thought it might be fun.

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. It was said of me after a particularly energizing class discussion last year that I hate stupid people. My secret: while I don't hate stupid people I do have zero tolerance for individuals who fail to exercise the basic of human intelligence. For instance, those who choose to drive while under the influence of anything that is mind-altering are the epitome of this category. Others in this category are those who have a God-given talent in the brain department and choose to act like imbociles.

2. I have an unnatural affection for baby cows. I don't know why...and don't care. I just happen to think they are some of the cutest things God makes!

3. Snakes are my top phobia. While this may not seem to be unusual I have to admit that regardless of the type of snake, I have nightmares about boa constrictors or pythons or whatever they are called...you know...the big brown spotted ones that squeeze people. Those are the ones I am afraid of in my dreams and the ones I "see" in the murky water. Yes I know that these aren't native to Texas...but people release exotic animals all the time. Didn't you hear about the fisherman who caught a pirana in a Texas river??

4. I am currently listening to Veggie Tales "Hokey Pokey"...enough said.

5. I have always wanted to be a doctor. Since I was a small child it was the one thing I knew I wanted to do. Then I grew up and realized how long of a commitment med school required and knew that it might interfere with my childbearing and nixed that idea. Secretly, I still wonder how I would do on the MCAT...if I could study a little. Surprisingly, despite my penchant for words, I have never wanted to pursue law. Never...

6. I am a gossip-monger. There is a distinction to be made here. I do not care in the slightest about celebrity gossip -- I don't know those people. I LOVE gossip about the folks I know though. I don't have a desire to hurt people...so I don't spread bad gossip...but I love to KNOW everything!

7. I have a chemical imbalance that prevents me from putting dirty clothes in a hamper. The only place I can place them is on my floor. The same imbalance prevents me from putting my shoes in my room...they stay in the common room. When I lived at home they lived in the den, now that I have my own home they are scattered across the entire downstairs. My mom secretly hopes that I will outgrow this...things don't look promising.

8. My pizza fordinner (shipped from the BEST pizzeria in Chicago -- Gino's East) is ready...so this is it!

No comments: