I have changed the blog (an obvious statement I know). While the blog is no longer entitled "My Cluttered Brain" this in no way indicates that I have suddenly developed a way to organize my life. Rather, the new title, "Memoirs of a Mommy", is a nod to the realization that my cluttered nature is not a passing fad in my life...and that perhaps that's okay. So here's to the new blog -- a place to vent, to discuss things that a three year old would never understand, to brag on my kids and anything else I want to write about.
Plus it's pretty...
2 comments:
Like the new look! So what's this mean in your profile 'Teacher (for a little while longer)'... Are you looking at something else?
No...not looking. The new job found me about three years ago -- it's titled Mommy. After lots of prayers and oceans of tears, God has made a way for me to stay home with the boys. I finally get to join the ranks of stay-at-mommies. I will finish the school year and that will be the end of teaching for me until I at least get Sam in kindergarten.
Post a Comment