1. I just about broke my ankle on a tangle of foam swords and small trucks in the maze that has become my living room.
2. Yes I clean said living room -- but my kids are especially adept at messing up faster than I can clean.
3. I am going to stop buying food for Sam and just let him eat from the dog bowl. It's what he prefers and it's less messy and more cost-efficient.
4. Every single song that has been stuck in my head for as long as I can remember back is a kid's song (Hip-hip-hip-hippopotamus, hip-hip-hooray He made all of us).
5. It's amazing how fast food disappears in this house. Didn't I just go to the store last week? Seriously -- where is the grocery fairy when you need her?
6. When I send my kids away for some grown-up time and some much needed rest, I find myself still waking early thinking I hear Sam crying or Jack running around in his room. So much for sleeping in?!??!!
7. I do not in any way shape or form miss the classroom at all. Weird huh?!?
8. Three year olds still teethe (is that how you spell it??). Wonderful news for a mommy that has a teething 9 month old already.
9. "Heart" shaped rocks are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined -- especially when they are wrapped in grimy, dirty, sweaty little hands and presented as love offerings. I have several lining the windowsill above the kitchen sink.
No comments:
Post a Comment