Add these to the earlier post...
1. a bouncy ball -- when leisurely tossed in the general area of the ceiling fan (even if that's not the intended target) will no doubt hit said ceiling fan
2. bouncy balls when hit by the blades of a ceiling fan transform from leisurely tossed toys to dangerous projectiles almost instantly
3. the above occurences are HILARIOUS to little boys
4. I used to have a dog as a baby-substitute. Then I had a baby and she became a loyal pet. Then I had another baby -- now I think she is just a fancy vaccum cleaner...
5. laundry has the ability to procreate -- don't ask how just know that I speak the truth. Need proof? I will show you my laundry room -- regardless of how much laundry I do the bins in there never seem to empty.
No comments:
Post a Comment