I should be updating family via our personal website but I didn't want to miss this opportunity. Tomorrow, October 15, is the National Day of Remembrance for infant and pregnancy loss. While I personally have never experienced the agony of losing a child (born or not) I have friends and family members who have suffered anguish over their little ones' passings. Let's all take a moment tomorrow and pray for those who have suffered loss that God will exhange beauty for their ashes, gladness for their mourning and a garment of praise for their spirit of despair.
Here is a blog that I follow Bring the Rain. The author knows a thing or two about loss -- and she invites you and I encourage you to leave in remembrance your own story. Be advised: her blog is not one to read if you aren't somewhere that tears are welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment