Too much info swirling around in my head so there is no way this post will have any sort of organization...at all...don't even look for it cuz it ain't there...seriously...not gonna happen. Prepared? Okay then let's go...
I love MckMama's blog -- partly because her kids are so stinkin' cute and partly because of her Not Me Monday posts. HILARIOUS. I always intend to post on Mondays but let's be real, does that sound like me? No of course not. I keep trying to tally up my Not Me's but it doesn't last so here are a couple...thought I'd post them before I forget them!
* I did NOT find my oldest child climbing up the inside of the his new tube slide only to encourage his brother to slide down the slide simultaneously with the intended purpose of knocking heads. And I certainly did NOT giggle at the prospect and then walk away. Also not involved in this was NOT seeing my 14-month-old son successfully climb up to the 6 foot tall platform to get to the slide...unassisted except for the occasional teeth grab. I certainly did NOT witness that happening and not stop it...
* I did NOT cave in to Sam's velociraptor screech this week and let him decide to wander the house au naturale and my angel child did not decide to watch in amazement as he peed ALL OVER the tile floor. And again, being the mother I am, I certainly did NOT giggle at the event.
* I did NOT allow my son to not change his underwear one morning because I hadn't done laundry. And even if I had done that I certainly wouldn't have taught him the phrase "It's clean enough" YIKES!!! (can't believe I put that one down...)
* And because my house is so immacutely clean I did not see my youngest child saunter over to the side of the room, pick up a furball and place it everso excitedly IN HIS MOUTH...and chew it...and try to swallow it...blech!
Okay that's enough Not Me's...maybe I'll actually participate in the Monday event. Eh, probably not. Thursday night is close enough though huh?
I have more but it will have to wait...dinner is ready and Jack is back from basketball practice.
I guess the post had a little organization after all...never can tell with me can you??
1 comment:
I am so glad you are back :o). That stuff was so gross... good thing you would NEVER let that happen ;o).
Post a Comment