Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yesterday letters, today a memo

TO: Youngest Son
FROM: Janitorial Services
RE: Bathroom usage

Realizing that you are young and are unaware of the world around you and realizing that many daily tasks are actually your "first rodeo" I thought it important to let you in on a small tidbit of truth that will serve you well throughout your lifetime. The side of the bathtub is not, actually, your personal urinal. If you desire such equipment, please make your request known to the CEO and I'm sure he'll see to it's purchase post-haste. Janitorial Services has grown tired of stepping in baby pee and then having to clean floor, tub and bathmat. Also, in case you were unaware, there is a contraption in the adjoining room known as a toilet. If, by some miracle, you have decided that diapers are no longer necessary please feel free to use the device as needed. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Hugs and Kisses always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valerie,
As of about a month ago I stumbled upon your blog and have been reading it ever since. I LOVE it. This one made me laugh really really hard...out loud. You have inspired me to start my own blog...though I haven't gotten around to it yet (nor come up with a clever name). Maybe we can all go have dinner soon. It has been too long.

Unknown said...

I was just thinking the SAME thing -- well not about your blog but the dinner thing!! Okay - gonna talk to Luke tonight about talking to Kyle to set it up. Check your calendar!!