This is the ribbon onesie, matching bloomers and matching burp cloth.
I'm a MOM (Mother Of Many) and wife. Here I chronicle loves and laughter, tears and fears; all while trying to seek first His kingdom, simply, authentically, completely.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Haute and Modern
Rarely do I use this blog as a place of advertisement except instances where I have fallen in shopper's love with a particular vendor. This occasion is no exception. I was recently invited to two baby showers within a month of each other -- a rare occurrence since most of my close friends are working on baby #2 if not 3 or 4. Typically I am strict registry purchaser. After leaving my own shower for Jack laden with mountains of baby blankets, onesies and overalls and without boring, yet essential things like bottle nipples and liners, breast pads and baby butt paste, I have made it a rather deliberate point to only purchase those things the new mom or bride-to-be requests -- even if I think some of the items are...well, ridiculous (but that's an entirely different post). However recently I stumbled upon a wonderful online boutique stocked with items I couldn't resist; once I found this I didn't care that the mommies didn't register for the items! The owner of the boutique is a stay-at-home-mom with kids about the same ages as Jack and Sam; in fact one of her sons is in Jack's preschool class. Anyway, the boutique is called Haute & Modern. (click the title to link to the website). See below for some examples of stuff I purchased. I really cannot say enough positive things about Dana and the company: top quality material, wonderful eye for design, excellent customer service and prompt attention throughout the entire purchase process! If you need gifts and are tired of the same boring things, check out Haute & Modern!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute. I'll have to check out the website. But, I have to say a big resounding "thank you" for all of us moms who are having baby showers. I have no idea what to do with all of the hand knit blankets we've gotten. I love them all...they were all made with love for our son, but seriously...how many blankies does a kid need? lol People create registries for a reason! And don't people remember what it was like to be a first time mom who didn't have the necessities?
Oh girl I hear you on that one! It's one reason I'm insane-intent on registry only purchasing! We ended up with so many blankets that I actually used them as packing material in my fragile boxes when we moved to Katy. Sad I know...but we had more blankets than clothes!
If you looke at her website you'll see Ella & Corinne with their granparents and cousins. They are the "super hip" family...haha.
-Andrea
I don't know if it is just my browser or not but the link won't work for me. Can you please e-mail it to me. I would LOVE to check out this site!!
Post a Comment