Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mom and Me Pics

Every Father's Day I forcefully drag ask politely and gently coerce the boys into taking Daddy and Me pictures. By far these are my faves and I cannot wait to take this years; I've already booked the appointment. However, as much as I like these pictures I've never had a desire for Mommy and Me -- perhaps it's because I'm not a huge fan of having my picture taken. Anyway, this year Luke begged and pleaded on bended knee asked nicely if I would agree to the session. To be nice I said yes and had the pictures done. While I don't like them nearly as much as I do the Daddy and Me Pics, they turned out nicely and Luke is happy.

Here is a link to the photographer's blog with a slideshow of the recent Mommy and Me sessions -- There are three in the slideshow of me and some combo of the boys. Check 'em out.

Laura Odom Photography

6 comments:

Misty said...

those are super cute, glad you did them!! Tagged you in something on my blog....feel free to not paticipate ;)

http://ericandmistynewsome.blogspot.com/2009/05/lots-of-bloggy-love-and-my-money-makers.html

Brittany said...

The pics are so cute!! Laura Odom's daughter is in my class this year. Small world!! :)

Amanda & Brian said...

Great pictures! Laura is doing Gabe's watch me Grow package. Our first session is on Father's Day. When will you be there?

Unknown said...

Brittany -- Laura and I talked all about you when I was there for Sam's first bday pics. All good of course -- I felt kinda famous knowing her daughter's teacher (I'm a dork, I know).

Amanda -- Our Father's Day session is Friday, June (whatever the date she's doing them is...) at 445pm. It's kind of a hike out from Katy so I have to get later appointments. Love her too much to look for a photog out here!

Amanda & Brian said...

June 19th. We are at 11:15. :)

Amber said...

Those are WONDERFUL!! You are going to adore those later on.