I'm a MOM (Mother Of Many) and wife. Here I chronicle loves and laughter, tears and fears; all while trying to seek first His kingdom, simply, authentically, completely.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Posts in Progress
Is it obvious from my lack of posts that this third pregnancy is pushing my brain to its limits?? Actually between running after two very active little boys, growing one little girl and trying to remember to occasionally take a shower I've been terrible about even remembering this blog-thing exists. BUT...I forced myself to sit down today and began working on two different posts -- one with a book recommendation after Sunday's sermon on the modern day slave trade/sex trafficking and one on thorns. Neither is complete but at least you know there is more coming. And if I don't make a decision soon I may have to ask for opinions on baby bedding...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment