1. I found new stretch marks this weekend while on vacation. I assumed, stupidly I guess, that since this was my 3rd baby I'd be in the clear on the "new"stretch marks...at least until we get closer to the end. I was wrong...
2. I now think it is entirely possible that a baby can explode from your belly button. There was more than one time this weekend, while waddling around the French Quarter like a live public health advertisement for birth control, that I was convinced little miss would burst right out onto the pavement. This probably explains the new stretch marks. I kept trying to convince her that if she moved down just a teeny tiny bit there would be more room for her -- her brothers have already stretched that part of my abdomen beyond repair. Apparently she wants to be a little trailblazer...
3. We have a name? I say that with uncertainty more than declaration because we aren't 100% positive. Right now we are unpacking the name, trying on all the variations, seeing if it fits. After we've had time to wear the new off a little and to make sure it's perfect then we'll tell.
4. We have chosen a nursery. Declaration! It's from babiesrus...the first one we looked at.
5. I'm nesting? Back to questions... I never did this with the boys and I "think" it's too early to do with LM but I'm there nonetheless. So either it's nesting or I'm crazy. Don't vote on which you think it is...
6. I can't clean the bathtub any more. I can't tie shoes any more. I can barely get things off the floor any more. I still have 10 weeks to go. It's gonna be a long 10 weeks.
7. Jack told me this morning, "Mom, I wanna be one of Jesus's Christians. What's a Christian?" After my first try at explaining this (Jesus comes into your heart), Jack said, "Jesus is in my heart. He came down from Heaven and we had a sleepover...except he was in my body." I had to try that explanation again... Apparently I didn't do a satisfactory job -- he then told me "I'll just tell dad when he gets home." Fail...
8. Sam and I are still at odds with the diaper situation. On the upside, I'm considering opening my own carpet cleaning business. I have experience now...and most of my house is tile. He can't help it that he has his favorite "spots" if you know what I mean...
3 comments:
Have I told you yet today how much I love you (and love that God let me be friends with you)!
This post cracked me up! It totally reminded me of that time near the end of the pregnancy when I felt like a rolling, stupid-dummo who couldn't reach or do anything. Good times! :o)
hilarious....and I need the name...and the nursery colors...STAT! :)
Post a Comment