Monday, October 12, 2009

Name and Nesting Needs

I've been attempting to deny this for about a month but it seems I'm officially nesting. After waking at 4am with an almost unbearable desire to vacuum the ceiling it seem I can no longer avoid the label. Not having done this with the boys I find myself a bit unnerved by the entire situation. I'm the logical pregnant person (ha -- what an oxymoron!), not getting trapped by all things commercial when it comes to having a baby. Practical has always been the name of the game (at least in my warped pregnant mind). Yeah -- that's gone now.

One small kink in my plans to nest and make ready for little Miss is my very inconvenient stays at Camp Hermann. While only lasting about 28 hours each, they seem to destroy the weekends leaving us facing Monday with no progress done to baby's room. As d-day looms ever closer on the horizon, it's beginning to stress me a bit.

As of this weekend I can proudly say that at least one piece of the room is DONE (and I didn't have anything to do with it!)

Take a gander at Grace's name art! Lovingly crafted by Luke's mom, these letters are perfect!! I've included pictures of the entire name and then closer shots of each letter for detail. SOOOO excited!!!

6 comments:

Meredith Harris said...

those are awesome!!! I miss you! Does Grace have a middle name yet?

Unknown said...

we "think" Abigail for a middle name but still aren't sure. I miss you too!! Between avoiding all things sick and trying to relax I'm tired of being in the house!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!! You're correct, these are perfect! Trish is so talented. Triple gold stars for Gramma Pearson!!!

Much love - Grammy Su

Amber said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! If you need someone to do the manual labor while you sit and direct, just call.

Misty said...

I can't wait to meet her :) I love the letters, they are so cute in person!!

Amanda said...

Love 'em! Can't wait to see the rest of the nursery!