One shop I really want to brag on is Misty's Blessings. In addition to being my best friend (0ften a full time job in itself!), Misty creates wonderful handmade items for babies, moms and young kiddos. I really wish I had a little girl to buy for this Christmas -- Misty's aprons are too cute! Complete with places for crayons, these reversals gems are precious.

Grace has a pair of adorable baby shoes from Misty's shop (and I can't wait to buy her more!) and a doll quilt embroidered with her name. Since Grace is closer to actually being a doll than playing with a doll we use the quilt as a car seat blanket for now.
I know what you're thinking -- She's my friend so of course I think her stuff is great and I'm just doing a plug because she asked me to. Not true. Misty didn't ask me to write anything and I'm not the only one who thinks her stuff is great -- items are flying off her virtual etsy shelves!!
Go check out her shop on etsy here and see what she has to offer. Consider handmade and heartfelt this Christmas season.
No comments:
Post a Comment