in case you can't see well, he's wearing Mickey Mouse shorts, a football shirt, blue star socks and his church shoes
I'm a MOM (Mother Of Many) and wife. Here I chronicle loves and laughter, tears and fears; all while trying to seek first His kingdom, simply, authentically, completely.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Dude Looks Good
Sam has his own sense of, well of everything really. I often say that Sam doesn't march to the beat of a different drummer; in his world there is no drum and he doesn't so much march as spin around in a field. He's a free spirit and is rarely guided by social norms (well, as much as any 2 year old is I suppose). Fashion is no exception and there is frequently no telling what he'll decide is appropriate dress for any given day. He's been known to wear a wool mitten (only one), swim goggles backward (with the eye pieces on his neck and the strap more like a headband), multiple pairs of pants/underwear/shirts, two different shoes, backward pants (he likes the pockets in front), etc. Recently he woke early one morning, screaming because he couldn't get his black church shoes on by himself. Take a look at what he decided would be good pj's. This is a totally different outfit than what Luke put him to bed in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it! LOL
I love it! LOL
I love my little Sammy! :)
Post a Comment