Dear Friends,
This post comes to you from my very heavy heart. I'm not much into words tonight but I wanted to update you all on the latest situation with Isaac. We found out about lunchtime today that Isaac will be leaving our family sometime this weekend. He has a family who has passed his homestudy and will be given custody. As you think of us this week, would you pray for us? For God's healing and peace to be on us and for it to be palpable? We are all grieving -- even the boys.
Thanks,
The Pearson Family
1 comment:
My heart aches for all of you, for all of us, for Isaac. I'm still holding fast to Prov 16:9. Although we didn't see this in our vision, these steps are directed by our Lord. He placed Isaac in your care and in your family for a very specific reason. He's been loved, nutured and most importantly PRAYED over. Your prayers have strengthened Isaac physically and spiritually. You've given him a wonderful beginning. B/c of your steadfast prayer those God has given charge over Isaac in the heavenlies have been made stronger in the spiritual battle on his behalf. I believe Isaac will be a blessing to his bio family b/c of your prayers and the watchcare of our God, through His Holy Spirit. Your prayers will bear fruit. Isaac will take a spiritual lead in his bio family. B/c afterall,... "The children will lead them"!....
I love you all -
Mom
Post a Comment