I'm a MOM (Mother Of Many) and wife. Here I chronicle loves and laughter, tears and fears; all while trying to seek first His kingdom, simply, authentically, completely.
Thursday, October 31, 2013
jack's week
I am going to Disney world in a week and I can't wait. Tonight is Halloween. On Saturday I have a
football game. I had guitar practice today. I have a new puppy.
Hey Jack! I love hearing from you on the blog! I am looking forward to your next post. Maybe you could tell us about your favorite football moment this season?
Hi Jack! I am also going to Disney World! With you! I can't wait to have fun with you there. I am looking forward to reading your posts about the trip. I love you! Grandma
5 comments:
Hi Jack. I'm friends with your mom. It's neat to see you blogging. Did you dress up for Halloween? What was your costume?
Have a good week.
Amanda
Hey Jack! I love hearing from you on the blog! I am looking forward to your next post. Maybe you could tell us about your favorite football moment this season?
Mrs. Meredith
Hi Jack!
I am also going to Disney World! With you! I can't wait to have fun with you there. I am looking forward to reading your posts about the trip.
I love you! Grandma
Hi Jack,
How exciting to be going to
Disneyworld. I know you're going
to have so much fun. What is your puppy's name?
Love Ya,
Gi Gi Ruby
Hi Jack,
I know you're going to have so much fun at Disneyworld. What did
you name your new puppy?
Post a Comment