Seriously...all the titles for this post were DUMB so I opted for no title. This is a shout-out to my blog-stalker -- the one I know about and the others I hope are lurking in the shadows. I myself am a blog-stalker. I was talking about this the other day with a friend and really it stems from a desire to know stuff. Not for gossip -- just to keep up with other people and their lives. Real stalking = creepy; blog-stalking by people I know = awesome. There it is in simple math like terms. The end...
I know this is a totally pointless post but I wanted to let folks now I'm still out here...just too tired to put thought into posts...
3 comments:
:)
haha, I love the above comment, can you believe I have held off a week reading all my friends blogs? Thanks for posting like 12 super long posts in that time frame, so it takes me even longer to catch up! :)
I do what I can...
Post a Comment