In an effort to focus my anticipation for 7/15 in a constructive manner, all the while knowing this will only serve to make things worse, I put up a baby name poll for each gender set to expire on D-Day at 1pm. Will that be when I announce baby's name? HA -- yeah right! It'll take us a while to try names on CT until we find the best fit.
The poll is set up so that you can vote for more than one option for each gender. The names listed are possibilities -- and only that. It won't surprise me at all if we choose one that's not on the list; that's just how we roll. But I want to see what y'all think. Got another suggestion? Post it in the comments here. Leave the "I hate's" out mainly because ... well just because. I mean what if you posted you hated a name and I ended up using it; wouldn't you feel guilty every time you saw my kid??
Okay -- go vote.
3 comments:
Okay, Val, you are so going to laugh at this comment. I love all of your choices for names, but (here is where you are going to laugh)you guys are a single syllable family- Luke, Val, Jack, Sam- and the baby needs to have a name that can be shortened to a single syllable so they don't feel like an odd duck in the fam. Many of the choices can't do that... There's my dose of OCD for the day. Miss you!
I voted for Katherine (imagine that) and Charlotte (if this one is chosen we may have children with the same name). I also picked Paul...what a great name.
so... I chose a bunch of names... If you name her (if it's a her) Elizabeth... would I be in trouble if I call her Lizzy? just a question... lol
Post a Comment