Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Eeek! I think I may have killed it...

Did I kill this blog? With my month-long hiatus, have I lost so many readers that I managed to kill this thing? I hope not. I have posts -- many posts. But I'm lost in the fog that new mommy-hood brings. We were placed a little over 3 weeks ago with a 2 week old little boy and now I'm swimming in a sea of experts and social workers, all while trying to help our little (ha!) family grow and adjust to a new member.

Don't give up on me yet. I've got plenty of stories to tell and I think I'm beginning to see the light breaking through the fog.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I still check daily and look forward to hearing about how your family is changing and growing! I wish you peace, patience and sleep in the interim. :o)

Aims said...

No giving up here! I am impressed that you found time to write even this short blurb with all that is going on. You just keep taking care of that sweet family of yours and when you find the time to write, we'll be here waiting!!

Misty said...

Love you, been waiting, but then again, my blog is boring right now too ;)